Programme Education Objectives (PEO) :
1. Civil Engineering graduate shall have sound knowledge of infrastructural issues.
2. Civil Engineering graduate shall develop acumen for higher studies and research.
3. Civil Engineering graduate shall be able to participate in the various Infrastructure related community projects.
4. Civil Engineering graduate shall practice high standards of professional ethics throughout their life.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
1. To develop critical thinking and aptitude to analyze & design problems in Civil Engineering.
2. To inculcate the ability and understanding for sustainable development in the field of Civil Engineering.
3. To develop interdisciplinary approach related to infrastructural issues.