Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
1. To develop engineering skills among the students for the sustainable development of the society.
2. To develop communication skills, teamwork and professional ethics among the students.
3. To inculcate the design capability among the students and promote product development, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO) for UG Programme:
1. To formulate the real-world problems related to Mechanical Engineering, and analyze with the help of advanced tools.
2. To provide solutions to the real-world Mechanical Engineering problems considering the environmental and ecological issues for sustainable development of the society.
3. To communicate effectively, think innovatively and acquire entrepreneurship skills for tackling the social issues.