Programme Education Objectives (PEO) :
1.Able resolving to practical Electrical Engineering problems according to society requirements.
2. Enhancing of students critical thinking to compete with high-standard of research and teaching methodology.
3.Encouraging inter-disciplinary course curriculum to develop theoretical and practical skills.
4. Imbibed with the state-of-the-art knowledge to adapt, ever transforming technical scenario.
5. Insisting of social and environmental ethics for sustainable development of the society.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
1. Model and analysis of electrical engineering components.
2. To understand the way in which, application of analysis for practical engineering
3. To enhance ability of sustainable solutions for social needs.