Achievements By Department of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty Achievements/ Awards
- Dr. Anshul Sharma is awarded “Best Paper Presentation Award” in the International Conference on Aspects of Materials Science and Engineering (ICAMSE2020),
organized by Punjab University (UIET), Chandigarh, India from May 29-30, 2020.
- Dr. Apurba Mandal is awarded “Best Paper Presentation Award” in the International Conference on Innovative Engineering Design (ICoIED-2020), 18-19 January,
2020, Dehradun, India.
- Hitesh Sharma is awarded “Best Paper Award” in International conference on Materials and Manufacturing Methods - 2019 held at NIT Trichy during 5th-7th
July 2019 (MMM-2019) for paper titled "Evaluation of dynamic properties of citrus limetta peel based epoxy composites ".
- NIT Uttarakhand SAE India Collegiate Club has successfully completed in Phase-I evaluation in the Hero E-bike Challenge organized by Imperial Society of Innovative
Engineers from Feb 27 to Mar 2, 2020 at K L University, Vijayawada.
- Students of SAE club participated in SHELL ECO-MARATHON INDIA 2019 competition from 18-23 November, 2019 and got the fifth rank all over India in battery
operated vehicle section.
- Manoj Kumar Gupta successfully defended PhD entitled "Development and Characterization of Aluminum Matrix Surface Composites" on 02 August 2019 in the Mechanical
- Parth Kharti, B.Tech (2015-19) Mechanical Engineering student, got selected in BARC July, 2019.
- Top Five students from the Department of Mechanical Engineering in GATE 2019 are: