Why one should join NIT Uttarakhand
2) Good infrastructural facilities.
3) Fully Wi-fi campus with high speed internet connectivity.
4) Very scenic, green and pollution free campus.
5) Excellent laboratory facilities in each Department.
6) Excellent library facility with reading room for all the students.
7) Implementation of new education policy to facilitate exploration of interest of the students in interdisciplinary areas.
8) Hostel accommodation for all the students.
9) Good placement of B.Tech. and M.Tech. students with a highest package of Rs. 34 Lacs and an average package of Rs. 8.87 lakh.
10) Basic Medical facilities for all students in the campus.
11) Flexible Academic credits structure: provision of minor degree in other discipline along with the major B. Tech. degree.
12) Provision of Practical Training and Internship in industries for exposure of students.
13) Several MoUs with National and International Institutes for providing a better learning experience to the students of NIT Uttarakhand. The collaborative Institutes are IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Delhi, IIT Ropar, MNIT Jaipur, HNB Garhwal University, Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL) – ISRO, AIIMS Rishikesh, CSIR – IIP, Dehradun, BHEL, Haridwar, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Bengaluru, Institute of Informatics & Communication, University of Delhi, New Delhi, Manipal University, Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Government Engineering College (JNGEC) Sundernagar, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary and National Formosa University, Taiwan. etc.
14) Cross cultural learning experience for students as students are admitted from all over India.
15) Financial supports to financially weak students through scholarships from various schemes of Government of India.
16) Personality development of the students through all round students activities throughout the year such as CLIFFESTO Techno-Cultural Festival, PRODYOGEEKY, Life Changing Motivational Seminar, Department Gathering, Institute Gathering, Freshers Evening, Farewell Party, Institute Day, Innovation Competition, Community Project Program, Robo War, National Unity Day, Blood Donation Camp, International Yoga Day, Anti-Terrorism Day, Entrepreneurship Development Programme, Hindi Pakhwada and Students' societies of different departments arrange host of activities both technical & cultural to foster all-round development of students
17) Other activities of the students such as cycling, mountain tracking, rafting, exploring the beautiful scenery of Uttarakhand.
18) In campus ATM, canteen and gymnasium facility for the students.
19) All classrooms and hostels of the institute are connected with DG sets to facilitate 24 x 7 electricity supply.