PEO & PSO
A graduate of the Electronics and Communication Engineering Program will have:
- PSO 1 Ability to apply industry based VLSI design tools.
- PSO 2 Ability to analyse and design modern communication engineering systems.
- Able to understand and apply the fundamental concept of Electronics and Communication engineering for designing and developing modern electronic systems.
- Can start an organization as an entrepreneur by using the knowledge and skills acquired from the programme.
- Add value to the organizations in which they work by practicing ethics and their hardware and software skills.
- Contribute to the society by conducting research and development activities.