PEO & PSO
- To identify and categorize problems so as to recommend suitable solutions.
- To apply the experience of using modern tools (both hardware and software) in the areas of VLSI, Signal Processing and Microwave for industrial and research purpose.
- To communicate effectively in order to adapt, understand and solve the practical problems as an individual as well as in a team with a responsible view towards the society and environment.
- To understand and apply the fundamental concept of Electronics and Communication engineering for designing and developing modern electronic systems.
- To make students capable of being as innovators, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs by engaging themselves in relevant multidisciplinary projects.
- To prepare the graduates as professionals with effective communication skills, leadership qualities and imbibing concern for eco-system for uplifting of society.
- To inculcate the habit of life-long learning needed for research and higher studies to develop new methodologies and technologies for solving real life problems.